Friday, August 10, 2007
I have a bruised thumb, due to a pathetic attempt to open a shampoo bottle. -___-" (As though I haven't had enough of bruised fingers for this week.)
Anyway, after months, yes months of craving and yearning for that scrumptious bowl of Swensens' Fish Baked Rice, I got myself satisfied when I impulsively decided on spending some $ on US. Unfortunately though, by the time I actually got a taste of it, it wasn't as good as I had dreamt it to be. Haha. Maybe cos it's been too long. Now I long for a goddamn bite of Fig and Olive's. Yumm~
I finally bothered to put some pics up on bloody friendster. And had a meetup with the buyers of FLAUNT. Well that was that. Plain old mundane monotonous day.
And as normal as it may seem, I got that fluttering butterflies-in-my-tummy-and-ass feelings again. That unintended excessive onverjoy kill when that phone rang and I knew it was you.
Gawd, moments like these should just go on forever.
And with that, it makes me know that I love you for all the reasons I can't seem to think of, even though they say I'm here for all the wrong reasons, but what the hell. They don't know how it feels at the moment. (As much as I hate overly sappy entries, here I am babbling one out.)
I love you.
Labels: and it was me and you; and a whole town underwater
X O X O; 9:58 pm